Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
The Secretary reports to the Site Manager and performs all necessary assistance activities to the project and site team.
- Full administrative support;
- Archiving documents and keeping the protocol of communication;
- Internal reporting
- Registration of internal orders related to site activities;
- Make daily reports and various logs on related to site manager;
- Draft letters to Subcontract and Owner on construction related issues in English and Russian Language;
- Attend the weekly meetings and take the notes and prepare the Minutes of meeting in both English and Russian;
- Accompany the Site Manger on the weekly safety inspection at site;
- Participate in the making of the weekly/monthly Site Reports and the uploading the reports onto company FTA server.
- University Degree or Diploma in Administration or relevant field
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in work on construction projects for 3 years as minimum;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.