Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Document Controller (DOC) is responsible for overall control and management of all incoming outgoing documents throughout the project duration. Managing and controlling the release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, which includes calculations, reports and drawings.
- Ensure that all project documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date
- Document classification, sorting, filing, archiving and retrieval of documents in accordance with MM project document indexing and filing systems
- Receive all incoming correspondence, scan and register all incoming technical documentation
- Ensure that a 24-hour document processing turn-around time is achieved and maintained
- Distribute and file all documentation in accordance with document management procedures and work instructions
- Receive, update and store requests for information (RFI)
- Carry out handover, close-out and archiving of documentation
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc. as required.
- University Degree or Diploma in Administration or relevant field
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a Document Controller;
- Experience in work on construction projects for 3 years as minimum;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.