Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Site HSE Manager (HSM) verifies and ensures that all Field activities are performed according to the HSE Policy, the regulations, standards and procedures, promoting all preventive and corrective action as required.
- Support and monitor the implementation of the Tecnimont HSE Policy and HSE Management System at site.
- Perform the Job Hazardous Analysis (JHA) and participate to the Job Safety Analysis (JSA);
- Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the preparing any revisions;
- Update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when deemed necessary;
- Check that Subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with all the HSE applicable procedures, regulation and standards, promoting all necessary action to ensure that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- Organize, plan and participate to periodical HSE walk around, Inspections and Audits on site, prepare all the relevant reports, action plans, verify the follow up and the timely execution of the corrective action;
- Organize, coordinate the HSE Training activities on site;
- Organize and participate to all relevant site HSE Meetings;
- Cooperate with the Client concerning the issuing of any necessary work permits;
- Organize in case of work accidents a full investigation of the event, finalized to the identification of corrective measure to avoid reoccurrence;
- Keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed;
- promote indoctrination / training of personnel;
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the Site HSE Committee (composed by all Contractor and Subcontractors HSE Representative);
- Lead and coordinate the site emergency response team and fire prevention/fighting team, organizing training and emergency drill mock activities;
- Prepare the HSE section of the construction monthly progress report and other periodical report;
- Prepare and update the Site HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators; propose recovery plan in case of mismatch.
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in engineering discipline. A relevant post-graduate qualification can be advantageous.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Three to five (3 to 5) years of previous work experiences as HSE Manager on projects in Russia and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), and more specifically dealing with Russian standards.
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class. <