Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Site Quality Manage (QAM) is appointed for major projects or for projects of particular difficulty due to the size or to the complex contractual structure.
The main responsibility is to keep relations with Partners and Client to ensure that QA/QC Plan and procedures are correctly applied by all members of Consortium (if any), verify the uniformity and coordination among all members and ensure uniformity and coherence.
- Ensure Site Quality Plan preparation, its adequacy and application at Site, arranging any reviews, if required;
- Verify NDT, Welding Inspectors and quality control site team activities.
- Ensure the proper preparation of the test, inspection reports and books.
- Review Subcontractors’ site Quality System, Quality Organization and procedures.
- Check the flow of information and documents;
- Identify any organizational or procedural defect, analyzing critical points, arranging any corrective action together with the Site Manager and informing Head Office Construction Department Manager and Project Quality Manger accordingly;
- Plan and perform periodical Audit on Subcontractors activities;
- Prepare his own section of Monthly report.
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Acquaintance with Russian/ Gazprom standards, with Permit documentation and As Built documentation (including Log books and AKTS) in accordance with the Russian Law
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three years, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.