Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
- Perform cost control activities related to cost type born at site, i.e. Site Management, Construction Works, Commissioning and Star-up in full compliance with std. Cost Breakdown Structure and focusing on the Estimate to Completion portion;
- Expedite the current estimate availability from the various disciplines at the periodical issues as per the procedures;
- Support the Site Contract Manager during the evaluation of Change Orders related to site activities;
- Review the new prices, claims, change orders submitted by Subcontractors and evaluate any effects on ETC, if any;
- Review back-charges and extra-works to be applied to Subcontractors and evaluate any effects on ETC, if any;
- Provide cost allocation for the cost accrued and not yet accounted for the various cost type as per CBS;
- Perform cost control activities for the local purchase orders;
- Ensure appropriate CBS coding to the invoices referred to local costs to obtain accounting reports reflecting the CBS structure;
- Perform cost control activities for all the manpower working on site (vendors included);
- Feed Project Management Information Software (PMIS-Tagetik) for the portion related to site activities to generate the Synthesis Monthly Report (SMR).
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Свободного