Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Site Planner (SPL) ensures Construction planning by controlling deviations and prepares any reporting.
- Develop Construction Schedule within the time extent already established in the Project Schedule;
- Prepare the standard man-hour estimate based on design quantities and the established WBS;
- Feed Schedule with estimated standard Manhours to obtain Progress Curves and Manpower Histograms;
- Ensure that the Detailed schedules developed by Subcontractors, as per their contractual obligations, are consistent with Level 4 Construction Schedule;
- Perform schedule control at the cut-off dates and provide forecast on completion dates especially in a presence of any adverse trends so that effective recovery plan can be timely enforced;
- Assess physical progress at the cut-off dates evidencing any deviations from the baseline and suggesting remedial actions, if any;
- Perform manpower control by collecting time sheets from Subcontractors and comparing the actual manpower against the planned, as per baseline;
- Prepare the weekly/monthly Progress Report related to the Site activities in accordance with the Project Procedures.
- Russian to the level of a native speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience in construction of Large/XL Oil & Gas plants;
- Minimum of 7-10 years of previous experience as Senior Site Planner;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Свободного