Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
CVS directs Subcontractor activities for own discipline, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participate to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures;
- Check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
- Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- Manage vendor specialists;
- Assist the Contract Manager/Engineer in defining new prices, in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analysing and discussing claims.
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.