Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
CVA collaborates with his own Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the area assigned to him within his own Discipline. CVA is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
- Co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within his own area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- Valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- Check that Construction works are in accordance with Project specifications and related standards, and comply to the Quality Control Plan for his own area;
- Note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis, prepare the construction monthly progress report for his own area;
- Check the detailed activity plan for his own area and compare it with work progress;
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.