Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Deputy Site Control Manager (DPSJ) supports Site Control Manager to develop and update the detailed construction activity programs, highlighting any critical area and delays. DPSJ is responsible of material control, planning implementation, as well as progress and reporting activity.
- Develop/detail project procedures related to Site control activities;
- Set-up Project Control Tools identified to plan and control the site activities;
- Promote and clarify the implementation at site of Department tools developed for material management, planning development, progress monitoring and reporting;
- Implement a proper reporting system towards Client and Corporate Management, in compliance with the Contract requirements and project procedures as well as with Corporate Standards;
- Coordinate the preparation of Construction Progress Curves and Manpower histograms;
- Follow up the preparation of Details schedules to be developed by Subcontractors as per their contractual obligations;
- Coordinate the progress assessment at the cut-off dates foreseen by the procedures;
- Coordinate the Level 4 Schedule updating at the cut-off dates foreseen by the procedure;
- Analyze any deviations from the baseline, evaluate the impact on the downstream activities and propose any corrective actions, recovery plan as appropriate;
- Review the actual Contractors manpower availability to ensure the effective K factor evolution;
- Coordinate the evaluation of Variation Orders originated at site and/or portion of the same regarding site activities;
- Coordinate the ETC estimate for all Site costs in accordance with CBS requirements;
- Ensure the timely updating of Supervision staff forecast, including Vendors;
- Assess the impact on work progress of Project changes and changes in quantities;
- Verify the feasibility of Construction schedules with the scheduled deliveries of documents and materials and updated information received from Home Office;
- Monitor constantly the performance of subcontractors in terms of efficiency and progress reached;
- Prepare with the assistance of Site Control Manager and Supervisors, recovery schedule in order to mitigate delay if any;
- Coordinate material management system to support both information for construction feasibility and material handling for construction works;
- Ensure timely applications for insurance claims and back-charges to vendors for damages and non-conformity;
- Give proper feed-back relevant to progress of construction activities to Home Office;
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Significant EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;