Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Underground Coordinator, PIS is in charge for the coordination of all disciplines needed for the lay down of gas metallic pipe lines and associated above ground equipments. He as to coordinate the subcontractor charged for the execution of the works.
- Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental.
- Conduct technical training as per department needs and exchange experience with colleagues;
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Participate to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site
- Follow site works and assure that documentation for subcontractor is available and transmitted, through DC team, to subcontractor.
- Participate to the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyze any deviations.
- Organize weekly meetings with subcontractor.
- University Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Piping discipline
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Significant EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Свободного