Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Contract Manager assists the PM/PD in ensuring the effective and efficient administration of the Contract and, if any, the consortium or joint venture agreements.
- Transfer contractual documents and information to the Project Team as appropriate (for example, through dedicated contract-induction sessions).
- Prepare in advance the “tools” to be used during the course of the Project, in particular: the diagram of the Contract, the list of notices and communications under the Contract, the wording of the standard notices.
- Identify the contractual provisions which must be transferred to vendors and convey such provisions to the Project Procurement Manager/Coordinator in order to finalize the Special Purchase Conditions.
- Identify the contractual provisions which must be transferred to subcontractors and convey such provisions to the Project Subcontracting Manager/Coordinator in order to finalize the Project Special Subcontracting Conditions.
- Prepare the documents necessary to ensure that confidentiality obligations towards the Client and the other parties involved are fulfilled by Operating Company, subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist the PM/PD and the other members of the Project Team in handling the contractually relevant matters.
- Draft the correspondence concerning contractual matters.
- Keep record of the cases when client and partners do not fulfill their contractual obligations, assess the consequences thereof in relation to cost and time with the support of the Project Control Manager and inform the PM/PD in order to duly notify the involved party.
- Identify and prepare the change order requests and the claims with the support of the Project Control Manager, the other members of the Project Team and, if required, the Change Order/Claim Specialist, and timely issue such requests to the Client along with the required documentation.
- Participate in the negotiation of the change orders and claims.
- Keep record of the status of change orders and claims.
- Identify, with the support of the members of the Project Team, the delays and disruptions attributable to Client’s or partners’ responsibilities or to “force majeure” and duly notify the same.
- Participate in the negotiation and finalization of contract amendments, supported by the Contract Negotiator as required.
- Inform promptly Legal Affairs and Contracts when disputes with Clients and partners are likely to result in litigation proceedings.
- Support Legal Affairs and Contracts in the management of litigation proceeding.
- Support Project Risk/Opportunity Management in quantitative and qualitative evaluation of project risk during the executive phase.
- Support Group Treasury in management of project bank warranties.
- Support the Project Control Manager in the management of the invoices issued to the Clients and/or Partners.
- Suitable University Degree
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.