Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Material Assistant (MLA) assists the Material Controller for material management at Site.
- To receive, check, store and preserve the materials delivered at Site;
- To forward materials to Subcontractors, according to the instructions given by the Material Controller;
- To keep records about the handling of materials, using the Company software systems;
- To perform feasibility analysis by the Company software system;
- To maintain the inventory of unused material for sale.
- Suitable University Degree
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in EPC project, Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.