Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
QAA checks and guarantees that certificates are prepared and duly collected; moreover, QAA promotes any necessary action to ensure that the final dossier is ready and completed as per contract requirements.
- Monitor the correct drafting of certification documents and check that they are duly issued and filed;
- Co-ordinate the treatment of both supplies and construction non-conformity and supervising their resolution;
- Identify any lack or in-congruence in the certification of works and supplies, arranging any corrective action with the Supervisors and Material Controller;
- Prepare and update Site Quality Indices;
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the certification dossier according to the established Quality criteria.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years experience as a Quality Inspector;
- Experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.