Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
The Subcontracts Administration Engineer, Leader managing Subcontracts Administration Engineers and contributes to the entering, in the specific Data Base, the works performed by Subcontractors and for detecting, both before and after, any deviation from budget values.
- Acquaint himself with the Project Construction Subcontracts Administration Procedure (PCSAP);
- To fill-in correctly Ks-2, KS-3 and KS-6a format
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular, verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Methods of Measurement defined in the Subcontract), verify correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), verify correctness of all calculations (arithmetic);
- Assist Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM) in the evaluation and verification of extra works;
- Assist SAM in other Subcontract Administration activities as required;
- Manage Subcontracts Administration Engineers in Subcontract Administration activities such as backcharge application, Liquidated Damages evaluation, Close out activities.
- Manage Subcontracts Administration Engineers in preparation of backup documents for PPC to be sign by Subcontract Administration Manager (SAM).
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accountings and other deliverables from Subcontractors;
- Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents in accordance with PCSAP.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant experience as a SAE Leader;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.