Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
QEA verifies and provides for the correct application of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plan and procedures, promoting any required corrective actions.
- To assist the Quality Manager in performing periodical Audits on Subcontractors activities;
- To verify the activities of all discipline supervisors;
- To identify any organizational or procedural defect, analysing critical points, arranging any corrective action together with the Site Manager and informing Head Office Construction Department Manager and Corporate Quality Manager accordingly;
- To prepare his own section of Monthly report;
- Fulfilment of requirements according to Project requirements and Russian/ Gazprom standards
- Keeping update and maintenance of Permit documentation, As Built documentation and Log books
- Leading the Team of Incoming Control Inspectors at the Site to perform the inspection of the delivered Equipment and Materials
- Informing of all discrepancies against material project requirements
- Interaction with several subcontractors other than Russian
- To perform and/or promote the indoctrination / training of personnel within Contractor and subcontractors’ organization
- QEA shall guide Contractor and subcontractors’ organization in achieving the respect of the requirements prescribed by Project requirements and the Russian legislation.
- Checking that all subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with all the applicable procedures, regulation and standards, promoting all necessary action to ensure that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- Organizing and participating to all relevant Site Quality Meetings
- Interaction with local authority such as RTN/GSN organization
- Cooperating with the General Contractor/Owner on matter related to above topics
- Diploma or Degree in Civil discipline or equivalent
- The candidate should be fully accredited according to RTN requirements
- The candidate should be fully acquainted with Russian/ Gazprom standards, with Permit documentation and As Built documentation (including Log books and AKTS) in accordance with the Russian Law, as minimum RD-11-02-2006 and RD-11-05-2007.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ten to Twelve (10 to 12) years of previous work experiences as Quality Engineer and inspection of incoming material on projects with Gazprom ownership in Russia and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) in the presence of several subcontractors.
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Свободного