Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
HAS assists the HSE Engineer, monitoring that all site activities are performed according to HSE regulations, standards and procedures.
- To check and assure that Subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with
- the current HSE procedures and regulations, promoting all necessary action to ensure
- that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- To hold or participate to periodical Tool Box meeting with all the work force;
- To cooperate with the HSE Engineer concerning the proper implementation of any
- necessary work permit requirement;
- To ensure the proper registration of any accident, near misses case and assist the HSE
- Engineer in conducting the necessary investigation and to identify the corrective actions;
- To conduct the day by day safety inspection at site and to identify the areas of hazard
- to be rectified;
- To keep updated the HSE Statistics;
- To actively participate in the organization and coordination of the site emergency response team.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Three (3) years relevant experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.