Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Work Permit Coordinator verifies and ensures that all Field activities are performed according to the HSE Policy, the regulations, standards and procedures, promoting all preventive and corrective action as required.
- Ensure that the “Permit to Work (PTW) Procedure” is followed, permits are distributed, opened and closed according to procedural requirements, insuring that permits are correctly completed by the Issuing Authority and the Performing Authority, and finally archived;
- The WPC will be holder of the PTW Register. All Permits shall be registered daily before allowed their validity;
- When a PTW is closed or suspended the WPC must update the PTW Register accordingly
- To perform the Job Hazardous Analysis (JHA) and participate to the Job Safety Analysis (JSA);
- Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the preparing any revisions;
- To update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when deemed necessary;
- To check that Subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with all the HSE applicable procedures, regulation and standards, promoting all necessary action to ensure that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- To organize, plan and participate to periodical HSE walk around, Inspections and Audits on site, prepare all the relevant reports, action plans, verify the follow up and the timely execution of the corrective action;
- To organize, coordinate and directly participate in the HSE Training activities on site;
- To organize and participate to all relevant site HSE Meetings, prepare the relevant MOM;
- To co-operate with the Client concerning the issue of any necessary work permits;
- To organize in case of work accidents a full investigation of the event, finalized to the identification of corrective measure to avoid reoccurrence;
- To keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed;
- To perform and or promote the indoctrination / training of personnel;
- Lead and coordinate the activities off the Site HSE Committee (composed by all Contractor and Subcontractors HSE Representative);
- To lead and coordinate the site emergency response team and fire;
- prevention/fighting team, organizing training and emergency drill mock activities;
- To prepare the HSE section of the construction monthly progress report and other periodical report;
- To prepare and update the Site HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators; propose recovery plan in case of mismatch.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5-7 years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of com
Похожие объявления в Свободном
Требуется сотрудник на должность отделочники в г. Свободный
Строительная компания г.Сочи набирает вахтовым методом : отделочников , бетонщиков , каменщиков , арматурщиков , монолитчиков , каменщиков , кровельщиков , плотников, водителей(В,С) , крановщиков , тр Читать далее...
4 февраля 2013
В г. Свободный, зарплата 30 000 руб.
Строительная компания г. Сочи набирает вахтовым методом:разнорабочих, отделочников, бетонщиков, арматурщиков, монолитчиков, кровельщиков, водителей (В,С), крановщиков, трактористов, экскаваторщиков, б Читать далее...
16 января 2013